We all have ideas for the perfect wedding theme. Maybe yours is rustic, and it’s alright. If you’re a rustic chic, the idea of walking down the aisle in cowboy boots and a string quartet playing in the background is the perfect setting.
That’s right; it’s a rustic chic wedding at Villa Ragusa! Rustic weddings are trendy right now, and they can be just as charming in an event space as in a barn or vineyard. (We know; we’ve hosted quite a few!).
So, if you’re planning a rustic chic wedding in an event space, remember the following few things to ensure you get the perfect amount of rustic charm.
- Choose the right venue: When selecting an event space for your rustic chic wedding, look for a venue with plenty of character. Look for exposed brick walls, wooden beams, or other architectural elements that can help you achieve the rustic look you’re going for. (Have you been to Villa Ragusa?)
- Incorporate natural elements: Just because you’re in an event space doesn’t mean you can’t incorporate natural elements into your decor. Consider adding potted plants, branches, or other greenery to your tablescapes. You can bring wooden accents or burlap runners to add to the rustic vibe.
- Dress the part: Think flowy dresses, lace, and cowboy boots for the bride and her bridesmaids. For the groom and crew, suspenders and bow ties are the perfect rustic chic touch.
- Food and drink: For a rustic wedding, think comfort food. Barbecue, mac and cheese, and pies are all great options. And don’t forget the drinks! Serve up some signature cocktails in mason jars for the perfect rustic touch.
- Lighting: Lighting can set the mood for your rustic wedding in an event space. String lights and candles are the perfect addition to any rustic wedding. You can even incorporate lanterns or Edison bulbs to give your event space that cozy, rustic feel.
Don’t be afraid to get creative and add unique touches to make your special day unforgettable. Call us to see if less popular days are still open for lower rates.